The MB85RC16PNF-G-JNERE1 is an FRAM (Ferroelectric Random Access Memory) chip in a configuration of 2,048 words ×8 bits, using the ferroelectric process and silicon gate CMOS process technologies for forming the nonvolatile memory cells.
Unlike SRAM, the MB85RC16 is able to retain data without using a data backup battery.
The memory cells used in the MB85RC16 have at least 1012 Read/Write operation endurance per byte, which is a significant improvement over the number of read/write operations than by other nonvolatile memory products.
The MB85RC16PNF-G-JNERE1 can provide writing in one byte units because the long writing time is not required unlike Flash memory and E2PROM. Therefore, the writing completion waiting sequence like a write busy state is not required.
- Bit configuration: 2,048 words × 8 bits
- Two-wire serial interface : Fully controllable by two ports: serial clock (SCL) and serial data (SDA).
- Operating frequency: 1 MHz (Max)
- Read/Write endurance : 1012 times/byte
- Data retention: 10 years ( + 85 °C), 95 years ( + 55 °C), over 200 years ( + 35 °C)
- Operating power supply voltage : 2.7 V to 3.6 V
- Low power consumption : Operating power supply current 70 μA (Typ @1 MHz)
Standby current 0.1 μA (Typ)
- Operation ambient temperature range : − 40 °C to + 85 °C
- Package: 8-pin plastic SOP (FPT-8P-M02) 8-pin plastic SON (LCC-8P-M04)
Related Product:MB85RC16V ; MB85RS64TPNF-G-JNERE2