MB85RS16PNF-G-JNERE1 is a FeRAM (Ferroelectric Random Access Memory) chip in a configuration of 2,048 words × 8 bits, using the ferroelectric process and silicon gate CMOS process technologies for forming the nonvolatile memory cells.
MB85RS16PNF-G-JNERE1 adopts the Serial Peripheral Interface (SPI).
The MB85RS16 is able to retain data without using a back-up battery, as is needed for SRAM.
The memory cells used in the MB85RS16 can be used for 1012 read/write operations, which is a significant improvement over the number of read and write operations supported by Flash memory and E2PROM.
MB85RS16 does not take long time to write data like Flash memories or E2PROM, and MB85RS16 takes
no wait time.
- Bit configuration : 2,048 words × 8 bits
- Serial Peripheral Interface : SPI (Serial Peripheral Interface)
Correspondent to SPI mode 0 (0, 0) and mode 3 (1, 1)
- Operating frequency : 20 MHz (Max)
- High endurance : 1 trillion Read/Writes per byte
- Data retention : 10 years ( + 85 °C), 95 years ( + 55 °C), over 200 years ( + 35 °C)
- Operating power supply voltage : 2.7 V to 3.6 V
- Low power consumption : Operating power supply current 1.5 mA (Typ@20 MHz)
Standby current 5 μA (Typ)
- Operation ambient temperature range : − 40 °C to +85 °C
- Package : 8-pin plastic SOP (FPT-8P-M02)
Related Product: MB85RC16PNF-G-JNERE1