MB85RS64TPNF-G-JNERE2 is a FRAM (Ferroelectric Random Access Memory) chip in a configuration of 8,192 words × 8 bits, using the ferroelectric process and silicon gate CMOS process technologies for forming the nonvolatile memory cells.
MB85RS64TPNF-G-JNERE2 is a FeRAM (Ferroelectric Random Access Memory) chip in a configuration of 8,192 words × 8 bits, using the ferroelectric process and silicon gate CMOS process technologies for forming the nonvolatile memory cells.
MB85RS64TPNF-G-JNERE2 adopts the Serial Peripheral Interface (SPI).
The MB85RS64 is able to retain data without using a back-up battery, as is needed for SRAM.
The memory cells used in the MB85RS64 can be used for 1012 read/write operations, which is a significant improvement over the number of read and write operations supported by Flash memory and EEPROM.
MB85RS64 does not take long time to write data like Flash memories or EEPROM, and MB85RS64 takes
no wait time.
- Bit configuration: 8,192 words × 8 bits
- Serial Peripheral Interface : SPI (Serial Peripheral Interface)
Correspondent to SPI mode 0 (0, 0) and mode 3 (1, 1)
- Operating frequency: 20 MHz (Max)
- High endurance: 1012 times / byte
- Data retention : 10 years ( + 85 °C), 95 years ( + 55 °C), over 200 years ( + 35 °C)
- Operating power supply voltage : 2.7 V to 3.6 V
- Low power consumption : Operating power supply current 1.5 mA ([email protected] MHz)
Standby current 5 μA (Typ)
- Operation ambient temperature range : − 40 °C to +85 °C
- Package: 8-pin plastic SOP (FPT-8P-M02) RoHS compliant
There are no reviews yet.