The MB85RC64TAPNF-G-AWERE2 is an FeRAM (Ferroelectric Random Access Memory) chip in a configuration of 8,192 words x 8 bits, using the ferroelectric process and silicon gate CMOS process technologies for forming the nonvolatile memory cells.
Unlike SRAM, the MB85RC64TA is able to retain data without using a data backup battery.
The read/write endurance of the nonvolatile memory cells used for the MB85RC64TA has improved to be at least 1013 cycles, significantly outperforming Flash memory and E2PROM in the number.
The The MB85RC64TAPNF-G-AWERE2 does not need a polling sequence after writing to the memory such as the case of Flash memory or E2PROM.
• Bit configuration : 8,192 words x 8 bits
• Two-wire serial interface : Fully controllable by two ports: serial clock (SCL) and serial data (SDA).
• Operating frequency : 3.4 MHz (Max @HIGH SPEED MODE)
1 MHz (Max @FAST MODE PLUS)
• Read/write endurance : 1013 times / byte
• Data retention : 19.1 years ( + 105 C), 70.4 years ( +85 C)
• Operating power supply voltage : 1.8 V to 3.6 V
• Low power consumption : Operating power supply current 170 uA (Typ @3.4 MHz)
Standby current 8 uA (Typ)
Sleep current 4 uA (Typ)
• Operation ambient temperature range : – 40 C to + 105 C
• Package : 8-pin plastic SOP
8-pin plastic SON
Related Product: MB85RC64TAPNF-G-BDERE1