Fujitsu FeRAM Memory Chips MB85RS128B 128K Bit SPI
MB85RS128B is a FeRAM (Ferroelectric Random Access Memory) chip in a configuration of 16,384 words x 8 bits, using the ferroelectric process and silicon gate CMOS process technologies for forming the nonvolatile memory cells.
MB85RS128B or MB85RS128BPNF-G-JNERE1 is a FeRAM (Ferroelectric Random Access Memory) chip in a configuration of 16,384 words x 8 bits, using the ferroelectric process and silicon gate CMOS process technologies for forming the nonvolatile memory cells.
MB85RS128B adopts the Serial Peripheral Interface (SPI).
The MB85RS128B is able to retain data without using a back-up battery, as is needed for SRAM.
The memory cells used in the MB85RS128B can be used for 1012 read/write operations, which is a significant improvement over the number of read and write operations supported by Flash memory and E2PROM.
MB85RS128B does not take long time to write data like Flash memories or E2PROM, and it takes no wait time.
- Bit configuration: 16,384 words x 8 bits
- Serial Peripheral Interface : SPI (Serial Peripheral Interface)
Correspondent to SPI mode 0 (0, 0) and mode 3 (1, 1)
- Operating frequency: All commands except READ 33 MHz (Max)
READ command 25 MHz (Max)
- High endurance: 1012 times / byte
- Data retention: 10 years ( + 85 ℃), 95 years ( + 55 ℃), over 200 years ( + 35 ℃)
- Operating power supply voltage : 2.7 V to 3.6 V
- Low power consumption : Operating power supply current 6 mA (Typ @33 MHz)
Standby current 9 uA (Typ)
- Operation ambient temperature range : – 40 ℃ to + 85 ℃
- Package: 8-pin plastic SOP (FPT-8P-M02)
If you need 64KB high voltage FRAM, MB85RC64VPNF-G-JNERE1, please turn to the related page for review.