The MB85RC16VPNF-G-JNN1ERE1 is a FeRAM (Ferroelectric Random Access Memory) chip in a configuration of 2,048 words x 8 bits, using the ferroelectric process and silicon gate CMOS process technologies for forming the nonvolatile memory cells.
Unlike SRAM, the MB85RC16VPNF-G-JNN1ERE1 is able to retain data without using a data backup battery.
The memory cells used in the MB85RC16VPNF-G-JNN1ERE1 have at least 1012 Read/Write operation endurance per byte, which is a significant improvement over the number of read/write operations than by other nonvolatile memory products.
The MB85RC16V can provide writing in one byte units because the long writing time is not required unlike flash memory and E2PROM. Therefore, the writing completion waiting sequence like a write busy state is not required.
- Bit configuration: 2,048 words x 8 bits
- Two-wire serial interface : Fully controllable by two ports: serial clock (SCL) and serial data (SDA).
- Operating frequency : 1 MHz (Max)
- Read/Write endurance : 1012 times / byte
- Data retention: 10 years ( + 85 ℃), 95 years ( + 55 ℃), over 200 years ( + 35 ℃)
- Operating power supply voltage : 3.0 V to 5.5 V
- Low power consumption : Operating power supply current 90 uA (Typ @1 MHz)
Standby current 5 uA (Typ)
- Operation ambient temperature range: + 40 ℃ to + 85 ℃
- Package: 8-pin plastic SOP
Related Product: MB85RC16PNF-G-JNERE1